Need to get away, refresh and write? Consider signing up for Other Voices Querétaro
What you get?
- 10 days of structured activities with your fellow writers
- 7 days of workshops, 3 hours per day
- All “Wine and Publishing” Talks
- Mid-morning pastries and coffee on all workshop days
- Welcome dinner at Fin de Siglo
- Walking orientation tour of historic QRO
- Closing celebration festivities
- Visit to an artist’s studio in San Miguel de Allende
- Transportation to the ruins on final day of the program, including “tequila parties” in the vans!
My connection is that Rob Roberge is one of my mentors and one of the very best writing instructors out there. Do yourself a favor. Sign up. Have fun. Wish I could join you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.